Need Help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

elle

I have been lost for a long time never happy and seriously under the influence of anything and everything that is a distraction whether good or bad I fins myself totally lost at this point I have tried to seek help but i seem to not be strong enough to overcome my battles with addiction I am young and successful but i am slowly losing this battle i don't want to die and i don't want to suffer any longer i hear all the time of these miracles that happen to people but i can't seem to find mine i'm not sure where to turn and i need prayer
thank you

G

ginger1020

Elle:

First, remember that GOD LOVEs YOU!! No matter what you have done. Each time you feel the urge to give into temptation replace it with the TRUTH-GOD's Word in the BIBLE!! He promises to never leave you or foresake you. Jesus has already died for the sins you have committed and everyone else and for all the sins that are to come. Trust in him, You say you do not have the strength but lean on Christ and he will give you strength he can pick you up carry you and take you through. Like Pslams 23 says, "Ya thou I walk through" Key Word "Through" he doesn't say you are going to stay there he says through he wants to go through with you turn to him when you have the desire to turn to the addictions-they are parasites that the devil is trying to devour your heart and soul with and God is the Medicine to rid you of the parasites.

Find a good Bible based Church, support group that is Christ centered and Christian counselor walk away from any friends or things that are of the world or that you may have participated with in the addictive things that have you in bondage and pray pray pray for GOD to help rid you from the bondage of addictions. Surround yourself with Christ centered places, people, workplace, and friends.

May God be a shield around you and open your heart to be receptive to his love and mercy and free you from the bondage of satan's strong hold and
give you strength to rise up through GOD so that you may be a living witness and testimony to his grace, mercy, and undying love. I ask this in Jesus'
Holy name. AMEN!! and May God continue to Bless and Keep You!!!

W

wwjd_kilden

Amen to what ginger said

Find friends who will support you when you try to stay away from what is bad for you. And do find someone professional, be it a trained therapist, or a counselor in church, if they do their job, they will be stern without judning you.

May God's peace fill you and let you know God is with you through this.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for you. Only God can give you true joy, true peace and a real meaning to life. Just accept Him as your Lord and saviour and ask Him to lead you in life. God bless

W

woodl

I have been lost for a long time never happy and seriously under the influence of anything and everything that is a distraction whether good or bad I fins myself totally lost at this point I have tried to seek help but i seem to not be strong enough to overcome my battles with addiction I am young and successful but i am slowly losing this battle i don't want to die and i don't want to suffer any longer i hear all the time of these miracles that happen to people but i can't seem to find mine i'm not sure where to turn and i need prayer
thank you
Elle, the joy and happyness you seek is right there at your finger tips. All the things that satan intise you with will turn into misery, no exceptions. Pur your trust in Jesus Christ and he will fill your heart with the most unbeleaveable love that your heart has always desire. You got to make the first move though. Then you will begin to hate all the things that satan has flatter you with and you won't want it any more. Do it Elle, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Omighty God I lift up to you Elle in the name of Jesus. Draw her to you Lord in a mighty way. I pray Lord that you will remove the shackles from her eyes that satan has place there so she can see the world the way that you have planned for us in the beginning. In the name of Jesus, amen.

M

Miguel7

God of Liberty and Life, Thank you that you have already provided everthing elle needs to live in you. I ask that through Your Holy Spirit, your guide her to the place you have in store. May Your love cover a multitude of sins and restore what has been lost. In Jesus precious name, for Your glory. amen.

thank you

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for strength and guidance for you ,Elle, and that Satan and his helpers will be bound up and no longer be able to influence you.

Praying also for you for self-discipline, self-control, and good judgment :)

S

shekaniah

I feel the Love of Jesus in this forum!!!
I agree in prayer with my brothers and sisters in Christ!
God Bless you and Keep you, Shekaniah

W

wwjd_kilden

1 John 5

3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments; and His commandments are not burdensome.
4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.
5 Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Elle, praying in agreement with all here for you in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh.

Hugs and God bless
pickles