NEED HELP

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2013
Beloved I great you all in the name of the Lord
I am a girl who just turn 19 and I know in developed countries I ought to be independent and in developing countries like mine I have to be dependent. My both parents are off late and the truth is since they pass on life has not being easy for me.
Right now am going through the hardest moments of my life am a student in a university but I have no one to sponsor me. My school fees has not being paid and my uncle I am leaving with is transferring to another destination meaning I have to get a place to live in. Am currently going through a lot of suffering and pains and I believe and have Faith that everything will be fine because God is the God of orphans and for this reason I believe that God will use you to bless me. The Bible says givers never lack and the when you give you receive so if I have found favor in your eyes please help me get through this and God will bless you abundantly
Thank You And May God Bless You

D

danschance

Asking for money on this site can get you banned. Asking for prayer will not get you in any trouble. Pray to God who can meet your needs. If not then perhaps God has other plans for you.

Y

Yuanyuan

Hi Sister. I have the same worries as danschance. I also think prayer is the mist powerful thing. God always provides. I am curious about your situation. Do you have a church you regularly attend? And do you have any ways to spply for scholarship?
I think it would have more chances to work out if you could ask help from your church. I will keep praying for you. I don't know what more to say. But i will think about you a lot. Hugs

Y

Yuanyuan

I also want to say, people who pass by here, please do not just get defensive, but please pray for her. Prayer is more precious than anything.

U

Ugly

I also want to say, people who pass by here, please do not just get defensive, but please pray for her. Prayer is more precious than anything.
Giving a new user a warning that if she is asking for money, which is how it sounds, that it will get her banned is a reasonable response.

Y

Yuanyuan

Giving a new user a warning that if she is asking for money, which is how it sounds, that it will get her banned is a reasonable response.
Hi in my first post i said: Hi Sister. I have the same worries as danschance. Which means i have the same worries as danschance, also i do not agree her to ask money in this way.

The second reply, i just want to encourage the people who come in to see this post would like to pray for her.

Thanks for your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.