Need i stop studying something about bibles with a seeker who claimed to be?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Here you have a girl willing to study but you are looking for someone willing. Take what God gave you, and her, pray, and go with it.
But he made it clear that she is UNWILLING to study the Bible. Why are people trying to get this brother to waste his time?

i found her and asked her to study something basic about bibles in order to help her know god more, but as time passed by, she told me that she came to church just to make friends with us, and she was not intersted in studying that...

She just wanted some friends.

DustyRhodes

Dec 30, 2016
We may be the only Gospel people will ever read. Be the best friend you can be
to this person and pass god's love on to her. Leave the rest to God , that is what
Jesus did without judging.

Dec 12, 2013
Yes, I would say to same, but it really depends on your situation.

If you have other persons who are willing to listen and are more open to God, prefer them. You do not have to teach everybody, who is just willing to listen. Your time is limited.
I agree for sure........imagine that!!

Johnny_B

Mar 18, 2017
half year a go, a seeker who clamed to be came to our church. i found her and asked her to study something basic about bibles in order to help her know god more, but as time passed by, she told me that she came to church just to make friends with us, and she was not intersted in studying that , howerver she doesn't refuse to study something basic about bibles. so we began to do that . after half a year passed, she still insist her idea which she had at the begging . now, we still keep in touch with each other, she also asked when we can study together but showed no interst in becoming believer, can i stop studying with her? because i want to have a quality time on somebody who god prepared. any advice?
Hey Sis your story reminded me of these Scriptures I Corinthians 3:5-9 "What then is Apollos? What is Paul? Servants through whom you believed, as the Lord assigned to each.6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the growth.7 So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God who gives the growth.8 He who plants and he who waters are one, and each will receive his wages according to his labor.9 For we are God's fellow workers. You are God's field, God's building."

If the Lord is giving you the chance to plant, dig deep into the Word of God so that her roots will grow deep. Trust God to bring the growth. You may not ever see if she believes or not, but if she believes or not you will receive our wage or reward from the Lord.

Watch the video in my signature it is a missionary that teaches the Word of God
and never askes the people if they want to believe, he just taught the Word of God and allowed the Holy Spirit move in their hearts. Over 90% of the village testified that Jesus was their sin bearer and they rejoiced for two and a half hours.

May 13, 2017
half year a go, a seeker who clamed to be came to our church. i found her and asked her to study something basic about bibles in order to help her know god more, but as time passed by, she told me that she came to church just to make friends with us, and she was not intersted in studying that , howerver she doesn't refuse to study something basic about bibles. so we began to do that . after half a year passed, she still insist her idea which she had at the begging . now, we still keep in touch with each other, she also asked when we can study together but showed no interst in becoming believer, can i stop studying with her? because i want to have a quality time on somebody who god prepared. any advice?
Something about the bible....You mean like it has a cover at the front and the back? Or what?