Need Prayer for Good to Come out of Death!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
An unsaved woman in my bipolar group died this week. It is thought it was an OD, (overdose) either on purpose or accidental. She was known to many people, and for a long time. I had witnessed to her about Christ, and another woman, too. But, she chose to drink and party, instead of getting right with God. Now, everyone is saying she is finally "at peace."

No, I want to scream at these other people. But, instead, I really want people to pray that right now, while hearts are breaking, that God would reach down and grab some of these souls, and snatch them from the depths of hell that they are also on their way to!

My heart is breaking for this woman. But, it is too late for her. But for all the others?

"God, I pray you will convict them, and save them, so that they can repent and follow you. Amen"

Please pray with me, for these lost and hurting people, who are also mentally ill. Thank you!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God we pray for this bipolar group, Lord please touch their heart and let you be the Lord of their lives and be glorified. We pray for their healing, peace, salvation. Lord we agree with this prayer, please bless this prayer. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
An unsaved woman in my bipolar group died this week. It is thought it was an OD, (overdose) either on purpose or accidental. She was known to many people, and for a long time. I had witnessed to her about Christ, and another woman, too. But, she chose to drink and party, instead of getting right with God. Now, everyone is saying she is finally "at peace."No, I want to scream at these other people. But, instead, I really want people to pray that right now, while hearts are breaking, that God would reach down and grab some of these souls, and snatch them from the depths of hell that they are also on their way to! My heart is breaking for this woman. But, it is too late for her. But for all the others? "God, I pray you will convict them, and save them, so that they can repent and follow you. Amen"Please pray with me, for these lost and hurting people, who are also mentally ill. Thank you!
So sorry, Angela, It must be a difficult time for many. :(

Yes, this is a time where the soil of many hearts might be furrowed and ready for the seed of the gospel.

I pray that God will bless abundantly, that many will have their eyes and hearts opened and ears to hear the truth of the gospel. May seeds be sown on the good soil and may God reap a harvest of many souls bound for hell. In Jesus' name, Amen!

J

joefizz

Father God please comfort all who mourn the loss of the mentioned person,and have your will done in their lives by having them reflect on that you are there for them,in Jesus's holy name I humbly pray,AMEN.

amurb

Oct 28, 2016
Lord God, I pray for the family of this woman and for her friends, I pray that it would not be too late for them but rather just the beginning for all of them to start anew, I pray for your servant to his willing and ready to go on mission that you would give her the grace and wisdom and compassion she needs to help these people understand the truth. In Jesus name I pray!

An unsaved woman in my bipolar group died this week. It is thought it was an OD, (overdose) either on purpose or accidental. She was known to many people, and for a long time. I had witnessed to her about Christ, and another woman, too. But, she chose to drink and party, instead of getting right with God. Now, everyone is saying she is finally "at peace."

No, I want to scream at these other people. But, instead, I really want people to pray that right now, while hearts are breaking, that God would reach down and grab some of these souls, and snatch them from the depths of hell that they are also on their way to!

My heart is breaking for this woman. But, it is too late for her. But for all the others?

"God, I pray you will convict them, and save them, so that they can repent and follow you. Amen"

Please pray with me, for these lost and hurting people, who are also mentally ill. Thank you!

M

Miri

Yes Lord, we do pray for this group, for spiritual/emotional healing and to be
set free from the binds that hold them back. May they take stock of their own lives
and decide to come into your marvellous light Lord.

Bless Angela too for her faithful witness to these people.

Feb 28, 2016
Angela,

you are such a sweetheart...if you could or would be willing to open your heart into reading
about the (second Resurrection), we both know that you will find much comfort there...

just READ for yourself along with holding The Holy Spirits Hands, for this will never lead you
wrong...no matter what,...we can't and don't want to ever forget where our un-believable
journeys have brought us from to now, and now, onward into Christ's future for us...