NEED PRAYER

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kitcat93

I'M A CUTTER! AND I CAN'T STOP! SOME DAYS I QUESTION WHETHER LIFE IS WORTH LIVING RIGHT NOW! I NEED HELP!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs kitkat.
I am praying for you right now in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh.

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

My son went through something similar- my heart goes out to you!

Abba, please help your daughter to know how dear she is to you, and how precious her life is. Send her giudance, and help her see your great love for her in abundance. Be with her, show yourself strong on her behalf.
I ask you this in faith that you will do it, and in Jesus' name- amen

Let us know how you're doing, sweetie pie! love ~ellie

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Hi Sweetie, I'm so sorry you're struggling with this! Don't give up....this can be overcome.

Father, please bind up the demons in this girl's life that are convincing her that she should harm herself. Lift her up and encourage her and lead her into a good place with good people. Amen

He loves you very much and will not forsake you....are you seeking Him with all of your heart? Study His Word, pray, find Christian support, listen to a Christian radio station (worship music can be very powerful against the evil one).

Praying for comfort and guidance for you :)

Oct 20, 2011
As strange as it may sound, you really need to learn to do positive affirmations each day. The best one is to just say "I like myself". Say it over and over each day. Then work on using others. But just keep saying "I like myself" with positive emotion. You run a patern in your mind long enough and eventually it becomes who you are. When that happens the physical world seems to shift to reflect that new belief. So you'd likely stop doing a lot of outrageous things that are harmful to yourself. Dear lord I just pray that she learns to like herself and appreciate her body enough to take good care of it and not do any harm to it. Amen

S

shekaniah

Praying with a understanding heart...

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
I will be praying for you.

2 Corinthians 12:9 ESV

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.