Need prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cassie26

I want to thank you all for praying for me

P

psychomom

Cassie, I feel like the enemy snuck in here and tried to use that young man tacomaster to distract us, and to take our eyes off God. But I believe in the power of prayer, and know the Lord hears us. I hope you didn't feel too bad about it, and that satan wasn't allowed to get a foothold in your heart to make you doubt the love and compassion God has for you.
I will keep you in prayer, child, with all love in Jesus,
ellie

C

cassie26

I didn't even get to read what he said all it said was unappriate. i belive what you said is true but i dont hate him for it..in fact i just pray for him

S

sound7

Lord I trust only in you! Every other tower will crumble, every other ally will fail, every other spiritual tower will fall. I see what happens to those who rely on other helpers, who trust in human wisdom and strength. Sooner or later they will be stripped of everything and their idolatry will be exposed.