Need prayers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

asterix

I need prayers. I have an inner disturbance today - do not know why. Perhaphs it is due to my big heart-operation 4 weeks ago. I also need prayers for being better after the operation. I am better already, bud I everey day think of it and am concerned about the future. Thank you for being with me

grace

Sep 8, 2006
Have been keeping you in prayer Lars, and will continue too. I hope you are feeling better very soon.

A

asterix

I am very grateful, dear friend, it is very good to have a such warm-hearted friend like you, dear Grace

L

Lady_Karen

I need prayers. I have an inner disturbance today - do not know why. Perhaphs it is due to my big heart-operation 4 weeks ago. I also need prayers 4 being better after the operation. I am better already, bud I everey day think of it and am concerned about the future. Thank you for being with me

Lars ... you can count on me too. I was there praying a few weeks ago for you & your a wonderful and dear friend that I met here and I hope that the Lord will continue to keep you safe & doing well and do keep us posted and if you cannot reach me here ... there is always MSN or E MAIL so take care & I will be there for you if you need to chat !!!

** Hugs always **

May 7, 2007
i pray for you too.
lets meet in prayer,

netinter