Need prayers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Alice and I will definitely pray for God's mercy, grace and protection over you. Look up Bible promises God gave us and find ones that relate to what your needs are. "He shall supply ALL our needs according to His riches in glory'. Remember that God doesn't lie, so when you keep professing the promise with trust in Him, He will follow through. 'Cast your cares on Him' He has already paid the price!

Jan 30, 2024
I was at the Barber the other day and another gentlemen was there who's whole family is being attacked by the local county commissioners. I mentioned to him that it was a good thing it wasn't me as I like to hunt way too much. His response was that nothing happens that is not filtered through God's grace.

Grace: unmerited favor.

Breathe, close your eyes. As hard as it is think of just 3 things you can be thankful for and thank Him. His peace will come. His Grace will come. Not always as we expect it, but it does come.

Faith: to simply trust and believe, do you trust that the chair will hold you? That is faith...trust. Well your King is the one that holds the chair together to hold you. Simply relax, be calm and know that he is God.

May the Lord bless you and pour His peace and joy upon you. May he cover you with a hedge of protection from the evil one. Amen...So Be It

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
lordsprayer1.jpg
download.png
"I pray your troublesome issues are attended to in a positive manner.
I have learned to keep a firm spiritual awareness in my life, and I pray
you come to learn the benefits of doing such. It helps to endure through
troublesome times, believe it and I pray God's spirit comes upon your life."
'Amen'
man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg