Need prayers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kate78

Please pray for Nicholas C. and his wife ,two people that I love very dearly.Their faith is so weak,I ask prayers for their conversion to Christ and their marriage.

Thank you so much

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for their salvation and that they come to know and love God. God bless

F

Fields001

They are in my prayers. I've experienced first hand the distruction of a marriage due to the fact that God wasn't the foundation on which the relationship was built. I pray that their eyes are opened to the powerful truth that Jesus is the only way.

Adam

S

shekaniah

Jesus we place Nicholas C. and his wife into your hands...use your people to speak to thier hearts. Any of your words past, present, or future ever spoken, read or herd by them.... come to fruition in thier lives...let truth testify to thier spirits! In Jesus name Amen