Need some advice

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
Okay... sometimes i wonder what is wrong with me, i want to do what is right yet it just hardly works out

about two weeks ago i did something very bad, i had a bad thought about God and i felt my heart literraly drop like it plumitted two inches, ever since then things have not been the same and things seem to be going downhill, basically when this happened i remember having no hope at all, i had no motive to do anything at all i was devasted long story short, now it seems this though i still kind of flying in my mind,i really dont know why i do this, i do try and fight it off but i just dont know why

alot of problems have been coming my way, i feel that im the problem, is there any chance that maybe God might forgive me?

because sometimes i do seriously wonder, especially recently how everything just seemed to crumble, i guess im the problem

N

nanabean

He already has......now it is your turn to forgive yourself and work on being the best you can be. Stay strong, sometimes things do feel overwhelming, but always remember, God does not give us anything we cannot handle....it's just that it's up to each of us to choose HOW we handle our trials. I will be praying for you, and will check back on this thread if you want to talk. God bless.

S

shekaniah

I agree with Nanabean...
I pray you will gain insight and wisdom,
In Jesus Name, Amen

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
Thank you so much for you advice and prayers, it would be great if i could talk to one you, God Bless you two.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Okay... sometimes i wonder what is wrong with me, i want to do what is right yet it just hardly works out

about two weeks ago i did something very bad, i had a bad thought about God and i felt my heart literraly drop like it plumitted two inches, ever since then things have not been the same and things seem to be going downhill, basically when this happened i remember having no hope at all, i had no motive to do anything at all i was devasted long story short, now it seems this though i still kind of flying in my mind,i really dont know why i do this, i do try and fight it off but i just dont know why

alot of problems have been coming my way, i feel that im the problem, is there any chance that maybe God might forgive me?

because sometimes i do seriously wonder, especially recently how everything just seemed to crumble, i guess im the problem

God ALWAYS forgives a repentent heart :)

You are under attack by Satan and his cohorts. He will try to tell you that you are so bad that God can never love you. DO NOT LISTEN TO SATAN. He will put you into the depths of despair and try to keep you there.

You may have opened the door to him? To get rid of him, spend lots of time in prayer and in the Bible. And seek out other Christians. Find a church to attend. Listening to worship music also helps.

You CAN change direction.

Praying for you that the demons are cast out of your mind and your life and that the Holy Spirit will strengthen and guide you :)

Feb 11, 2012
Just remember,God is very patient and long suffering, and is calling His creation to humble themselves, forsake the world, and repent!

The Church will tell you you do not have to repent, or just confess your sins to God and you are back in HIs will, but the words clear, the sin stops in repentance, God Will help you IF you are serious about following Him, and crucifying your flesh with His son as commanded.

2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slow concerning His promise, as some count slowness, but is long-suffering toward us, not purposing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Act 3:19 Therefore repent and convert so that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
God ALWAYS forgives a repentent heart :)

You are under attack by Satan and his cohorts. He will try to tell you that you are so bad that God can never love you. DO NOT LISTEN TO SATAN. He will put you into the depths of despair and try to keep you there.

You may have opened the door to him? To get rid of him, spend lots of time in prayer and in the Bible. And seek out other Christians. Find a church to attend. Listening to worship music also helps.

You CAN change direction.

Praying for you that the demons are cast out of your mind and your life and that the Holy Spirit will strengthen and guide you :)

You people are so kind, its like you are fighting for me yet you hardly know me, i see God through your loving kindness and your care, God Bless you all!

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
Just remember,God is very patient and long suffering, and is calling His creation to humble themselves, forsake the world, and repent!

The Church will tell you you do not have to repent, or just confess your sins to God and you are back in HIs will, but the words clear, the sin stops in repentance, God Will help you IF you are serious about following Him, and crucifying your flesh with His son as commanded.

2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slow concerning His promise, as some count slowness, but is long-suffering toward us, not purposing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Act 3:19 Therefore repent and convert so that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
Thank you Tommy for refreshing my mind, some very helpful words here, thanks again! :)