Need your help on these words

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
I am not sure about this. I just need your feedback. I am getting thoughts after i am getting quite and i focus on Jesus and on that God is present this day. The words look very encouraging, but i need to know wheter it is not just flattering thoughts.
Also if this is right i think i can help people here to so i write down what thoughts came up in my mind around two days ago. I have translated it from dutch into english.

I love you. Stay in my love.
I make hurry. I will certainly come.
Forgive your neighbour. It is a choice.
Open your eyes for the love that I put in front of you.
Do not forget I am with you.
The hour is late. I am longing for you.
See what I have put in front of you.
This is what I will give you: rest.
Come to me and you will find it.
Do not let yourself be distracted. Look at me.
Carry eachothers burdens. Be joyfull.
The love I give is good. Take your time for me.
Dutchman do not have time. Live on the way God has commanded.
Choose right over money or pleasure.
Carry the full armor of God.
Give your weapons and I will give you the Spirit.
Seek my rest. Peace will rule in you.

Maybe this is just as insight and wisedom in my mind which is given from God as we believe. And maybe i had the faith to write it down as things I believe certainly. But maybe this came more direct from God.
I am not really used to these kind of things.
Please keep your eyes open, so that I will not fall. I am asking for your help on this, because I know myself as human in the past. I am a human like you, so I wish to ask some other christians who have received wisedom and insight of God.

I am worried because I dont want to be the person that later stands before God and gets the question. Son... those words you said there... they were not of me.

At the time writing it I was not in doubt. Currently I am a little. But it is so hard to see what is from God and what is not. I know... I pray for it to see it clearly, but maybe some people here can help me on that.

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
Maybe i formulate it this a little to much from the height. Like it is a word from God. Maybe I should say it a little more humbly. More that I can make mistakes when listening? Or shouldnt i doubt in anyway... I find it hard...

D

DANDY

HI CONQUEOR
i I know that god is sending you messages that you need to pray about and ask questions and wait patiently for answers we all have these feelings but some people have more wisdom and we are given a gift and we r here for one another, your wisdom comes frm faith strength and compassion and understanding and also forgiveness in reality we can sometimes find it hard to forgive but god forgives us so we need to show our strength which comes in time we will always face obstacles but in time we know that compassion can help and the love of god so I suggest that you continually pray and use what you know to help others and dont listen to negativity even though you will hear it frm time time I hope I have been of some help god bless

frm dandy

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
Thank you Dandy. I really will try to stay in honesty and faith. I will be praying on it some more then. Listining it on a "prayer list" so i wont forget it :).

Status
Not open for further replies.