Needing Guidance and prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

grace27

I am dating a guy who is very sweet and kind to me. He treats me good. Problem is...he has a criminal record from when he was 19 for selling/possession of marijuana. He is now 30 years old. That was his only offense. He has went to college and graduated in pharmacy. He works now at a major pharmacy making big money and has his life together. We met at my relative's church where he was a guest and I was also a guest on the same day. We were introduced to each other at church by his family and my family. His family knows of his record, mine don't. We have been dating for the past 6 1/2 months now and he tells me he would love for me to be his wife. He has tried to relocate to my city, but problem is he has been denied job and for apartments where I live due to his record from when he was 19. He has a job now where he lives which is 14 hours away from me. He told me he had a very very hard time getting a job where he lives because of the past record and is now trying to get it expunged. I am wondering if I should continue with him. I don't want to give up on him and throw what we have away. He treats me very good. I am afraid my family will judge him for his past if they were to ever find out. I was married before to an abusive, cheater and I am wondering if I should stay single again or continue with the man I am seeing. My ex husband is pleading for me to come back. I don't know if he is truly sincere. We have two chilrden together and he used to deny them. Now he says he wants to be in their lives. I have so much pondering on my mind and don't know which direction to take.

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
I will keep you continually in my prayers. Give heart to the situation and trust and have faith in God. Talk it out to God. He will give you the guidance you need. :)

G

grace27

thank you:)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus's name for all wisdom, disernment and care for you and him also.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

There are a lot of people who made mistakes when they where young...
He just got caught...

As for your ex husband...
If it where me...I would agree to see him in a group setting,
never alone and make him earn back the trust he lost.
If he is sincer...he will do what it takes to prove himself to you and your family.
I would take it real slow...

May God bless you with wisdom and insight!