NeedtoBreathe-Garden

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Z

zaoman32

Just a song I had on my mind this morning. Enjoy.

Needtobreathe-Garden

Won't you take this cup from me
Cause fear has stolen all my sleep
If tomorrow means my death
I pray you'll save their souls with it

Let the songs I sing
Bring joy to you
Let the words I say profess my love
Let the notes I choose
Be your favorite tune
Father let my heart be after you

In this hour of doubt I see
But who I am is not just me
So give me strength to die myself
So love can live to tell the tale

Let the songs I sing
Bring joy to you
Let the notes I choose
Be your favorite tune

Father let my heart be...
For you

Let the songs I sing
Bring joy to you
Let the notes I choose
Be your favorite tune

Last edited:

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
Very beautiful. I love needtobreathe, but I had not heard that song before. Thanks for sharing.

Z

zaoman32

Very beautiful. I love needtobreathe, but I had not heard that song before. Thanks for sharing.
It's on the same album as Something Beautiful, and Lay 'em Down. I love them too, they're one of mine and my daughters favs

O

OceanGrl

Needtobreathe is amazing! I love them, and this song is fantastic, great song to have on your mind.

P

Powemm

I love this song it's on my top five .. Thanks for the post