Neither Trump nor Biden are Popular, hmm

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 18, 2017
...why there isn't a system set up in the first place where regardless of who it is when they hand classified documents to someone they ask them for them back when they leave office?
The term "classified documents" is being seriously abused by the CIA and others.

If one were to carefully analyze all these documents, one would find that perhaps only 10% are genuinely of such a nature that the contents must not be made public, and no foreign governments must be able to see them. But when you are try to hide your shenanigans by calling them "classified" then that is unacceptable. And any time bureaucrats want to hide their crimes they redact everything. That too is unacceptable.

Yes, it would be very simple to have a checklist listing all the truly classified documents and with whom they were shared. Strictly speaking only ONE intelligence agency should be producing them, and that is the CIA (if it were operating legally, which is not the case right now). And only the CIA director and POTUS should be involved, and the director is obligated to provide full disclosure. (while Trump was in office, the intelligence agencies deliberately kept back information from him out of spite).

If the president wants his cabinet to be aware of something, he does not have to disclose all the details, just what is necessary to take action, based on solid intelligence, not cooked up rubbish like the WMD fiasco.

There must be no attempt to leak information either. And before a president quits, he must hand them back (unless he simply hands them back after viewing them and using them legitimately, so that in fact he retains none). But dozens of "intelligence" agencies have been created in the USA, all trying to trip each other up. How stupid is that? As a result the whole thing is a farce.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu...tration/election_2024_trump_now_10_over_biden

Trump now leads Biden by 10+ points.

Biden needs to focus on his accomplishments. For example, the Inflation reduction act has been very successful, thanks to inflation people are losing weight, they are walking more now that their cars are repo'd and they are spending more time with their families now that their kids have moved back and live in the basement.

Mar 19, 2011
It’s pretty critical when so many people won’t vote for either Trump nor Biden.

Maybe we got our candidates all wrong?😂
I'm not voting for Trump just because I think he's pretty much a fraud and a con artist and should probably have been charged with sedition
I'm not voting for Biden because of his refusal to secure the southern border

Oct 6, 2011
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu...tration/election_2024_trump_now_10_over_biden

Trump now leads Biden by 10+ points.

Biden needs to focus on his accomplishments. For example, the Inflation reduction act has been very successful, thanks to inflation people are losing weight, they are walking more now that their cars are repo'd and they are spending more time with their families now that their kids have moved back and live in the basement.

It always makes me wonder how many millions of people roll on the floor laughing when someone post a post about "Trumps great economy" that is everyone who was paying any attention to 2017-2020 knows that the stock markets fell in 2018 then C-19 hit in 2019 and 15 million people lost their jobs,businesses ect. ,lol

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
It always makes me wonder how many millions of people roll on the floor laughing when someone post a post about "Trumps great economy" that is everyone who was paying any attention to 2017-2020 knows that the stock markets fell in 2018 then C-19 hit in 2019 and 15 million people lost their jobs,businesses ect. ,lol
Weren't Governors responsible for individual states?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Yep, Biden needs to go on offense, why are they limiting the time he can speak. He should be out there flying from rally to rally pointing out the contrast between the BLM riots which were Trump's fault and these new Pro Palestine rallies which are simply inconvenient.

Point out to Americans how he will pay off their college loans. Perhaps with a new GI bill as we go to war. It is so good to see that $240 to $360k for four year college degree results in kids having a solid training so they can get a job protesting for terrorist organizations.

Also Biden is under rated as a speaker. His stories about how he worked with Mandela, fought for civil rights in the US, and even how his uncle was eaten by cannibals, these are stories that routinely go viral. Even today he is fighting for the rights and freedoms of 10 million illegals brought to this country, often by Biden flying them for free, room and board is paid for by how generous this administration is with taxpayer money, and for the first time in their life they get to participate in an election, it almost brings a tear to my eye.

Also don't allow the Republicans to talk about crime, no one has transformed our legal system more than Biden. They have reduced crime through out of the box thinking like decriminalizing the looting of stores. It is really brilliant how by redefining felonies you can cause crime to decrease.

I would hope that he could hold massive rallies in his base of support in San Francisco, Chicago, NYC and Washington DC. If it isn't too dangerous.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
the market was way up when covid hit. it also came way down in the 1st quarter in 2022, and is now again way up.
it goes up, it goes down. no matter who is in office.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
the market was way up when covid hit. it also came way down in the 1st quarter in 2022, and is now again way up.
About the only time I can think of this didn't happen was the Carter years? Looooong fuel lines just to buy a few gallons of gas n such. I understand some folks planned their vacations around these times spent in line. Various games would break out during their wait n such.

PTL, I wasn't in the States that decade.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
About the only time I can think of this didn't happen was the Carter years? Looooong fuel lines just to buy a few gallons of gas n such. I understand some folks planned their vacations around these times spent in line. Various games would break out during their wait n such.

PTL, I wasn't in the States that decade.
I was very thankful for that. It took place when I had just gotten my driver's license and so my mom let me take the car frequently as long as I would also fill up the gas tank. The Lord is good.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The stock markets only reflect the emotional condition of investors. So they do not really reflect the economic reality which people face daily -- the hyperinflation because of the government printing money. None of this inflation was necessary, but it was forced upon the general public.

Also, markets are deliberately manipulated by large investors. So the small guy is always a loser if he goes by the daily market trends. On the other hand if you were to carefully select specific companies such as utilities, they generally produce good results with their dividends because they are not really controlled by the markets. On the other hand oil prices are very volatile and there is a lot of manipulation. But copying Warren Buffer would be a huge mistake for a small investor.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I'm not voting for Trump just because I think he's pretty much a fraud and a con artist and should probably have been charged with sedition
If you are a Christian, you are making major FALSE ACCUSATIONS. Bearing false witness and violating the Ten Commandments. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. (Exod 20:16).

If anyone should be charged with sedition it is Obama, Clinton, Biden, and the Deep State operatives who tried to take down Trump. So why don't you look at reality instead of talking nonsense? It is extremely annoying to see Christians under the delusion of Trump Derangement Syndrome. No matter what he does Orange Man is bad and evil. that is not only stupid but disgusting. (And no matter what he does Joe Biden is innocent.)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The stock markets only reflect the emotional condition of investors. So they do not really reflect the economic reality which people face daily -- the hyperinflation because of the government printing money. None of this inflation was necessary, but it was forced upon the general public.

Also, markets are deliberately manipulated by large investors. So the small guy is always a loser if he goes by the daily market trends. On the other hand if you were to carefully select specific companies such as utilities, they generally produce good results with their dividends because they are not really controlled by the markets. On the other hand oil prices are very volatile and there is a lot of manipulation. But copying Warren Buffer would be a huge mistake for a small investor.
In the end the truth is the truth. Manipulation is short term, particularly a short squeeze. Emotions are also ephemeral. Warren Buffet did not make money in the market based on manipulation or emotions.

Emotions lead to bubbles but these will always pop whether you are talking about tulips or stocks or real estate. Manipulation is based on lies and deceit, do your due diligence and you can protect against that.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
In the end the truth is the truth.
Markets have nothing to do with the truth. It is about making a profit from stock values going up and down. But the better alternative is to trade on the MOVEMENT of a stock and make a profit. A lot of traders are doing that. But again, emotion should be ruled out.