Never Give Up

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Drewandbob12

One thing that I have noticed and sort of the "theme" of messages, preaching, and Christian mindsets is to never give up. While this world is a dark cruel place that will bring you to your knees we should always remember to not give up on Jesus because he never gave up on God. Even on the cross Jesus never lost faith and it's that positive and faithfulness that always stands out, well at least to me. It's totally the most modern anime/cartoon/superhero story you can think of but yet he was the og to successfully live perfectly and never lost hope. If that isn't inspiring I don't know what is because that sort of heroism along with that willpower, faith, spirituality is just truly awesome. Makes me want to become something like that hero in many ways because of how he lived, and I think in a way all Christians do because we are to spread the word. Basically it's really freaking cool and positive and I love it because I love the Lord for he is good.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
One thing that I have noticed and sort of the "theme" of messages, preaching, and Christian mindsets is to never give up. While this world is a dark cruel place that will bring you to your knees we should always remember to not give up on Jesus because he never gave up on God. Even on the cross Jesus never lost faith and it's that positive and faithfulness that always stands out, well at least to me. It's totally the most modern anime/cartoon/superhero story you can think of but yet he was the og to successfully live perfectly and never lost hope. If that isn't inspiring I don't know what is because that sort of heroism along with that willpower, faith, spirituality is just truly awesome. Makes me want to become something like that hero in many ways because of how he lived, and I think in a way all Christians do because we are to spread the word. Basically it's really freaking cool and positive and I love it because I love the Lord for he is good.
You can be Faithman and your motto can be Luke 18:1...Men ought always to pray, and not to faint.