Never just settling..

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cherries

Senior Member
Feb 21, 2007
477
9
18
Hi Everyone!

I hope all of you are doing very well! If any of you have chatted with me or read my blogs than its obvious that you know I am starting over in a new place for several weeks now after something that happened to me. God gave me a sign that I wasn't meant to be in a relationship I was in and I wasn't living according to His word. This is more of an update on where I am now. When I first moved here I had a really really hard time finding work. I needed a job asap. I thank God that He caused a miracle because He gave me what I thought would be impossible. I do not drive which made my job hunting even harder because my transportation was limited. But there is a store by my house that was close enough for me to walk to. Weeks of trying and praying the one store everyone prayed would hire me did! How wonderful God is when He sees how much you need something! I am so grateful thank God delivered me and blessed me with this job. Even tho its a part time at a retail store it is better than nothing. Especially after you lost everything. But now there is an opportunity for me to get something even better. I want to keep striving higher because I know there is no limits to what the Lord can do in our lives.

Now saying that I have had my eyes set at a company here that I really want to work for. The first week of my arrival here there were signs of a job fair they were holding and I completely missed out on that opportunity and was devastated. But just the other day something told me to check the website again and behold that same day online they posted that they will be holding a job fair this Friday! If I get a position here I will have a full time better paying job with a more set schedule doing something that I enjoy more. So I pray that it is Gods will for me to advance to this job. I also keep in mind that if this door doesn't open for me I will still be extremely grateful for what I have and that its still not the end for me. So please pray that I make a lasting impression with this company and that if it is what God wants that it will all workout according to His plans. The Lord is so amazing and He has been so SO good to me. Thank you for your prayers. God bless you all <3
 
:) Cherries you write so beautifully, have you ever considered writing as a profession?

I pray that you will get the job that you desire, that God will grant you favor, and that your heart will quickly heal from all that has been inflicted upon it. God Bless you greatly. Amen
 
Silverwings;bt19832 said:
:) Cherries you write so beautifully, have you ever considered writing as a profession?

I pray that you will get the job that you desire, that God will grant you favor, and that your heart will quickly heal from all that has been inflicted upon it. God Bless you greatly. Amen


awe that is so sweet thank you! I have before. I love writing! and thank you for the prayers and encouraging words! God bless you