New Agnostic

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

agnostichelpplz

hello everyone, as you can see from the title i'm an agnostic. i've come here looking for help and guidance.

If i'm honest with you, i really WANT to believe in the christian faith, but it's difficult with atheists blasting their beliefs at me all the time. i thought this would be the perfect place for someone to help try to show me the other side of the argument and push me over to believing in god and jesus christ. it would make my day if someone could convince, and therefore convert me.
thanks in advance guys.

S

shekaniah

I don't think that I'm the one that needs to do the work, Jesus alone can be the only one to give you the gift of understanding.
If you have a Bible, go read the book of proverbs. This book is full of wisdom, you should know in your spirit with out a doubt that
this could only be wisdom from God. I will be praying that you will find the same joy in life that I have found.
Do the atheists have unspeakable Joy in thier life? I Do.