New and asking

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Pippy

Hi everyone. I'm a new Christian. I prayed the redemption prayer on the 7th of December last year with a friend, and recieved a dove's white feather. Well...I still have alot of questions but Jesus said that he will not put out the small faith. I'm growing hard at it.

A bit more about me I'm a primary school teacher who lives in Namibia. I like art, cooking, reading and camping every now and then.

I guess I just want to reach out to fellow christians.
So say hi if you want to. :)

J

jimmydiggs

Hello Pippy! Welcome to Christian Chat.

R

R8der4Christ

hello pippy

B

BlessedSN

Hello Pippy! I am new here as well. Your faith will always grow as long as you seek wisdom from above. Stay hungry for the truth my friend.
~Blessed

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Pippy, Hi and welcome to Christian Chat.

W

wyldkat

Hello Pippy. God Bless & Welcome to CC.