New body

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2011
What do you think about the new body we will recieve when we go up in the rapture? What do you think it will be like without a body? What do you think it will be like to never die?

D

Deadflesh

What do you think about the new body we will recieve when we go up in the rapture? What do you think it will be like without a body? What do you think it will be like to never die?

I don't think we will consider it. I Truly belive that at that time Our "minds" will be Totaly and completley Christs that we wont know anything but HIM. Our Job here is to compeltely submerse ourselves in JESUS that nothig nof this world matters. IF you have a family, thne yes take care of them, please. But THAT is why paul advised no one get married, it woudl take AWAY From JESUS, even if a man could do it slightly, it would do so.

So if OUR lives are to be given up. HERE i think we can receive a HUGE partion of Christs life and his mind. that we can, adn will think on a totaly diferent relm then the world does. We SHOULD get to that.

Anyway, so at the rapture, i think we will not even consider the fact that we are in a different form, only consider that we are going home, finally going home. Finally where we have allways craved to be. its not a carnal understadnign of

"Hey Steve, Looka me!, i gots a shiney body!"

haha no...i think we will be SO far beyond the carnal at that time and in that twinkling, that it wont matter, what we "think" i don't think we would THINK again actually, we will all just KNOW. there will be no more brain processing.

And to NEVER die, to live eternally, i dotn even think we could understand what LIFE, in its TRUTH actually is. if JESUS is LIFE, and carnal is DEATH...then we dont understand it here. We cant. and occasionaly when God is gracious and gives us a slight splash of eternity on our faces, and into our minds we STILL cant fuly understadn HOW we will feel to live eternally.

And to think its ALL love, ALL grace, and JESUS loved us from the begining. That the LORD HAD to have LOVED us from eternity, in order to make us in the first place.Before he made the WORLD he had to have loved us. ...ok i cant even think about it anymore becasue my smile wil lbreak my face, and my head will start to hurt...haha a good hurt. The lord is Beautiful. I love him so much. Bless GOD! Praise Jesus! His love endures forever, and His Grace is Amazing. Hallelujah.

Aug 18, 2011
Certain Christians have had a foretaste of this future bliss. The Kingdom of God is already here. Christ opened the floodgates of Paradise to us who are living on the earth here and now
St Paul was taken up into Paradise (though not phycially but spiritually), also were other Christians.
As the body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, so also we can feel the joy of the future kingdom through the body, as it is a temple of the Holy Spirit.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011

Mabe it will look like Jesus did on mt. of transfiguration?

Aug 18, 2011
Mabe it will look like Jesus did on mt. of transfiguration?
That's a very interesting observation, many Christians who lived before us spoke about how we can actually see Jesus Christ's uncreated light from the Mt of Tabor.