New Christians friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

imbliz

Hi, i live in New York me gustaria conocer amigos cristianos en mi area( y practicar mas mi Ingles):)

G

goth4god

hi! lol i can only understand a few words, but hi! lol ^_^

D

Derek

HOLA SENIORITA! COMO ESTAS? and for those of you that dont speak spanish..."hey there pretty lady, how YOU doin?" :D

G

goth4god

all i really know in Spanish is
tu mama es queso rojo!

T

twistedlinen

hiya imbliz :)

A

Abing

HOLA SENIORITA! COMO ESTAS? and for those of you that dont speak spanish..."hey there pretty lady, how YOU doin?" :D

ohhh are you asking me? im pretty good :D mwahahaa

D

Derek

Yes Abing that was just for you.

A

ang

Hi to fellow Christians
Having a little trouble navigating the site also, but sure I will catch on.....I'm a design student , love to laugh and want to learn more about other christians, you can use my e-mail also!!
ang

C

cindy2009

welcome aboard ang!! This is a good site, trust me