New Comer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Barry_Uk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Barry_Uk

Guest
Hi everyone, just saying hello, i have recently joined the site, and i am looking forward to chatting with fellow christian brother and sisters.

Barry
 
Good to see you here Barry.
I'm new here to.
I see we are both from UK.
I am being very carefull not to put my foot in it as Americans can be sensitive bout some things more than we are.
I have learned that on my travels and from other on line chat rooms
I don't want to spend too much time explaining and apologising for stuff I post.

Apart from that I hope you get a lot out of this and I look foreward to reading your future posts.