New genre: Christian Hardstyle

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

djflubbel

GREAT NEWS GUYS, a new genre has risen! I am really excited to share this with you guys!

"More than 2000 years ago a revolution has started. Now in 2015; a new style has evolved: A harder style; a more powerful style; a sound that will pierce the depths of your soul. DJ Flubbel and Biotronix presents: Christian Hardstyle!"

Christian Hardstyle_front_dangerv4_klein600x600.jpg

Great news for all Christian electronic music lovers: a new genre has arisen! Christian Hardstyle is the a unique new album from DJ Flubbel (NL) and Biotronix (USA). Their goal is to spread the gospel using modern electronic music. The album contains 10 positive bible-based hardstyle tracks and four additional bonus tracks from international artists, including Karlizimo, Xonar, D-Morphian and Phase.

A very impressive trailer (IMHO) is available on youtube, which includes a preview of the album:

[video=youtube_share;DjNLuTCgPbQ]http://youtu.be/DjNLuTCgPbQ[/video]

The album is now available in all major online stores (including Itunes) or listen to the album for free on SoundCloud, via their official website: christianhardstyle.com. Please let me know what you think! :)

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
hello Flubbel!

i've been listening to, enjoying, and playing your music for friends for at least 3 years! thank you.
i heard of Matthew Bentley first, just doing internet searches for Christian industrial/electronica, then discovered your collaborations with him :)
good stuff!

look forward to checking out this new album!

D

djflubbel

hello Flubbel!

i've been listening to, enjoying, and playing your music for friends for at least 3 years! thank you.
i heard of Matthew Bentley first, just doing internet searches for Christian industrial/electronica, then discovered your collaborations with him :)
good stuff!

look forward to checking out this new album!
Thanks man! Glad to hear you like it. The full version of the tracks are now on Soundcloud too: http://soundcloud.com/dj_flubbel/sets/christian-hardstyle-album

Matthew is such a great guy; I really look forward to work with him in the future...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

didymos

GREAT NEWS GUYS, a new genre has risen! I am really excited to share this with you guys!

"More than 2000 years ago a revolution has started. Now in 2015; a new style has evolved: A harder style; a more powerful style; a sound that will pierce the depths of your soul. DJ Flubbel and Biotronix presents: Christian Hardstyle!"

View attachment 98356

Great news for all Christian electronic music lovers: a new genre has arisen! Christian Hardstyle is the a unique new album from DJ Flubbel (NL) and Biotronix (USA). Their goal is to spread the gospel using modern electronic music. The album contains 10 positive bible-based hardstyle tracks and four additional bonus tracks from international artists, including Karlizimo, Xonar, D-Morphian and Phase.

A very impressive trailer (IMHO) is available on youtube, which includes a preview of the album:

[video=youtube_share;DjNLuTCgPbQ]http://youtu.be/DjNLuTCgPbQ[/video]

The album is now available in all major online stores (including Itunes) or listen to the album for free on SoundCloud, via their official website: christianhardstyle.com. Please let me know what you think! :)

Wat een langzame k** muziek! ;)

(geintje, is eigenlijk best goed) :)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Sounds like Mortal Kombat meets Megaman (Megaman X, not the old Megaman chiptunes) meets Christian. Could work. Not my favorite style but if the lyrics are good and they are sung from the heart I'll keep it in my collection and enjoy it.

D

djflubbel

Sounds like Mortal Kombat meets Megaman (Megaman X, not the old Megaman chiptunes) meets Christian. Could work. Not my favorite style but if the lyrics are good and they are sung from the heart I'll keep it in my collection and enjoy it.
Thanks bro! Last months I also made a videoclip of one of the featured tracks:

[video=youtube;N8LLyGJTgpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8LLyGJTgpk[/video]

I also did a free Christian Hardstyle mp3:
Put Down Your Smartphone:-D