new guy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 29, 2009
hi im jordan, and im new at this, anyone wanna chat w/ me

Aug 29, 2009
are there any iraq war vets in here that want to chat?

Aug 29, 2009
hello im jordan and im new here, will somebody please chat with me.

grace

Sep 8, 2006
Hey Oddball.....Welcome to CC.

Are you familiar with the chatrooms here..?

At the top of this page at the left is a button that says chat rooms. Once you click on that you will get some options for voice chat and webcams etc...then click enter chat. You will get to visit with people there in real time. Once there, there are other rooms to go into as well besides the main one.

~Take care

R

Remmy

hi jodan..i wanna chat with u!
welcome to CC.

god bless!

P

princessdeb4111962

Hello Jordan,
Welcome to CC,hope u enjoy fellowship with others,sometimes the threads get out of hand n chatrooms,but the MODS,r there to help U.but great fellowship here
God bless
DJ

Aug 29, 2009
Re: Allow me to introduce myself

Hi my names jordan and this is the first time i have ever used a chat-room, i,m 23 years old and have only owned a computer for just a couple of days now. I have just recently seperated from the Marine corps and am now going to college for my associates. I live on the east coast of North Carolina, as a source of income i have been trying to start my own commercial fishing bussiness by fishing flounder nets and am also collecting on the GI Bill for school. My hobbies include archery, kyaking, hiking, extreme camping trips, and traveling when i have the time and money to do so. I have a deep interest in nature. I have'nt gone along with everyone else with this new cyber social revolution, meaning i have never had a facebook, or my space, and i have had an e-mail account, but rarely have i used it, i guess you could say that im a bit of an technological outcast, im fine with living that way but here recently i get the feeling that the whole world is leaving me behind or something, i have'nt conversed with anybody my age since april when i got out of the marines and now its almost september. My reason for choosing christian chat is this: When I was growing up my mom always made me go to church, but i never really became interested in God until about two years ago when i was in the middle of a deployment in Iraq, it was in 2007 and i was on my 2nd tour and things were quiet in Ramadi late that year, and i became very bored, and one day i picked up a Bible and read proverbs and the Gospals and for the first time in my life I actually started to incorperate its teachings into my daily routine and not long after that i began to have a peace of mind that i have never experienced before, everything seemed to be more clear in my attitude and way of thinking, instead of approaching problems with dread and anxiety i began asessing every situation for what it was and solving every problem with ease and enthusiam no matter how complex or grim the situation, this in turn caused me to search the scriptures fervantly with deep interest and praying multiple times a day. The thing that bothered me was that everyone around me seemed to not care anything about God or the Bible, whenever i would try to talk to anyone on the subject this wierd akwardness would come into play and this in turn sort of rooted me away from everyone else socially. I use to like to party and drink, cuss, smoke cigs, (but i've always respected sex and take it real personal). But now i have decided to clean up my act to live as a good example, and this has triggered the loss of several friends and a breakup with my girlfriend which i dated for two years, now since i refuse to participate in getting drunk or smoking pot or immorality and don't care about stupid styles, or how nice a truck i own or acqiuring large amounts of money its like everyone trys to avoid me, the scriptures say that this is what happens to Gods children. Im not going to let my lonliness comprimise my walk with the Lord and fall back into the wicked ways of the world and thats where i'll make my stand to the bitter end. GLORY POWER AND MIGHT BE TO JESUS CHRIST FOREVER AND EVER!!! Who's with me?

H

hakeber

Hi Jordan, I'm new too :) You can talk to me anytime

A

Amy81986

Welcome jordan! Youll love the site there are lots of people your age who you can talk to.

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
AMEN!! I am sooo wit u brother. Welcome to CC. I had a similar experience as u did. The only difference is that I am brought up in a christian home so thank God I didn't have the opportunity to experience what most people have (smoking, drinking, e.t.c.) The decision was still mine to make and I chose God. It's like a void has been filled and I am soo much happier now. It's like a never ending joy and I am waiting for it to grow. I will keep praying for u and I am here if u need to chat!!
God Bless! :D