New here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

froglover86

Hey. I'm new here. I'm going through a really hard time in my life right now and could really use a friend, between 21 and 28.

I

iliketurtles

aww hey frog! im sorry about your hard time. im not between those ages, but im glad you're here and i always take prayer requests. God bless =)

S

spokenfor316

Hey froglover, welcome to CC! I'm sorry to hear about that. If you want to talk you can send me a mail message :)