New here :)

• Thread starter luvbutterflyz30
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

luvbutterflyz30

Hello everyone :)... I am a newbie here, just trying to find my way around everything. My name is Mandy and I am a single mom to my 9 year old son. Up until last month I was working 2 jobs as well as a full time student. Now I am laid off, but still going to school... so basically I'm just enjoying the summer with my son. I'm waiting to see what God has in store for me, because I graduate in December, so hopefully new doors will be opening for me. :) So yea, I have a lot more free time right now... so why not make some new friends ;) and a Christian chat seemed like a great place to do that. Love meeting new people who love the Lord, as well as those who are interested in learning more about Him.

M

missy2shoes

Lovely pic Mandy :).....welcome ta CC

L

luvbutterflyz30

:) THANKS!! :)

C

christianandlovingit

Hey there love to talk anytime hope you have a good time on here, new to this myself.