New life!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0
I´d like to share a good new. This is solely mine but I´d like to thank the ALMIGHTY GOD who gave me EMOTIONAL life, today, for a person I certainly love...

She is an angel (an live very close, in my state).

:P

I´d like to thank, ALSO, my dearest friends who have prayed SILENTLY in behalf of my well-being and good health.

I wholeheartedly love those I said I love.

May the UNENDING goodness of GOD reach ANY of you, too.

Thank you GOD and my Lord Jesus Christ (now I owe you more than my life: I´ll be ONE by two who started to love).

March 27, 2014