I am beat. It was a very long night. Supervisor gets all mad lol even when i did what was told lol i guess it was a bad night for my friend there cuz she went nuts.
I hate seeing my feiend like that. So i humbled myself as best as i could.
I went to her i said hey i dont want u mad at me inwas only doing what i was asked to do.
U see communication is key my family and there is very little of it at work.
No one has this whole espn thing down pact so imma talk to her again i already thaught bout goung to say shift but my buddy begged me not to.
He wants to study the word togethet so ill do that.
I just hate seeing people i care about get so mad over small stuff that dont matter
.
I know my job but if she has a issue with how i work why not say something?
Blah anyway we cool for now, i defused the issue i just never ever been yellled at for doing what i was told.
So yeah she is in the wrong on this one.