New Medication

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

Yesterday I spent almost 12 hours at the doctors. I had my initial appt with the neurologist who would like to start eliminating one symptom at a time. He prescribed me a medication which I've never taken before. Today will be ther first day taking it. Then I had an EEG and waited for 5 hours to get my medication.
I'm nervous about how long it will take to get my diagnosis so that I can get my income back. Also, I do not like taking medication. There don't seem to be any listed side effects that are severe... but who knows?

B

BeenForgiven

Will be praying!!

S

simplyme_bekah

I pray that the Lord tells your body to accept your medication without any side effects and I pray that He bring His healing touch to your body and that He give the doctors the answers that you are seeking and that He gives to you His peace and the feeling of His arms around you during all of this, I pray and ask that He bless you and I ask on on our Jesus name, amen.

J

jinx

it's always nerve racking when you do new medication. Just keep a close eye on yourself, maybe ask someone else to do the same. make careful notes of out of the ordinary things going on in your body and I hope everything goes great!!!!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs Jordache, glad to see you, praying in Jesus for all safe and success with this medication and that this dr will bring you all you have needed.

God bless:)
pickles