New Member - Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Hello to the CC members. Just wanted to say hello and happy to be here. I am absolutely blessed to be saved by my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

I am grateful that He is patient and waited for me to finally realize He is real and that I need Him in my life.

View attachment 192602
Not only for your life here and now.. But our eternal life. :)

Welcome aboard CC NaturistChristian and may we be blessed in our fellowship..

Jan 1, 2019
Welcome to CC. I hope you find good friends and some inspiration on here. I know I have. J xx
Thank you Juls for the welcome. I'm sure I will find good friends and inspiration, for sure, like you have. Hallelujah!

Jan 1, 2019
Not only for your life here and now.. But our eternal life. :)

Welcome aboard CC NaturistChristian and may we be blessed in our fellowship..
Amen!! Indeed, for now and eternally. Thanks for the welcome. I pray our fellowship is blessed as well.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Your blue point rescue cat is VERY beautiful/handsome.
Luna is a she .:D. I had Calico cats before her and they had very interesting markings! But about five months after the second
of those two sisters passed, my daughter told me I had lived alone long enough and decided I needed another cat. LOL!
Luckily, she (Luna) was not a baby like all the others at Pet Smart that day; she was close to six months old. She is now nine.