• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pene

hi i'm a new member on this site willing to meet christians all over the world . i'm a Namibian living in Windhoek saved for 2years

J

jimmydiggs

Hello Pene. Welcome to Christian chat. I live near Kansas City, Missouri. Been here about six years now.

P

pene

seeking a female partner

P

pene

i need a partner as i stated is it good search for 1 through the net ?

W

wyldkat

Welcome to CC Pene

P

pene

how is this site ?

D

Dragon_Hunter

Pene, welcome to the site. You are searching for a female partner for bible study? Or you looking for wife ? I know some people have met their husbands/wife here, but I don't think this is a dating site if that is what you are looking for.

There are many rooms, and a room for singles. Hope this helped

God is good !!

M

maria3

hello how is every body

M

maria3

hy i got saved 20 years ago and i want to make christian freinds online