• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sinsear

Hey wuzup people. Im new here so i dont really know how this works but im just looking to get to know new people, make new friends, and discuss biblical topics. So, if anyone wana chat, let me kno. God bless.

G

goth4god

Hi Sinsear! welcome! =]
I'm Hannah! I hope you like it here! =]

S

Sinsear

Hi Hannah. I hope so to. Im hoping this site is a place where i can share my beliefs and hopefully learn something new.

Nov 14, 2008
hi sinsear...... i was staring at your name trying to figure out how to say it....... when it just dawned on me SINCERE, but spelled differently!! Anyways, hiiii im jay

S

Sinsear

lol, yea it has a double meaning. To sear the sin in my life and to be sincere. Hi, my real name is david. nice to meet you.

A

Abing

oh wow, sinsear, i never knew you were 18!!! lol i've read your posts dude :D and i agree with most of them (i havent read all posts yet) hehe
anyways :D welcome to Christianchat. i hope we also learn from you! :D that we can all learn from each other, and apply it to our everyday lives.

S

Sinsear

hi abing. nice to meet you too. yea im 18, from hialeah fl. And yea, i love discussing scripture because to me there's nothing more important than learning about god. The more we learn about him the closer we get to him. Although ive read some crazy dooctrines on this website so far, i think its important to be openminded and filter everything thru the word of god in order to discern truth. and also its nice to see that there are other christians out there willing to fellowship online. I like it so far.

A

Abing

haha i hear ya... crazy doctrines oh yeah, there will always be stuffs like that in a world like this. :D but yeah glad to have open minded folks in here

S

Sinsear

True True. I just wish that this world can experience a reformation like the 1 in the 16th century. Im inspired by people like martin luther and john calvin by wut they did to change the religious world of thier time. Call this far-fetched but if one man did it in the 16th century i believe one man can do it today also thru god's power. Theres so many false doctrine leading people astray these days. Especially in america. But i trust in god's sovereignty and i know hes in control. So im curious what kind of church do you attend? ( i.e, wut denomination? if any )

A

Abing

oh... hmm, well, i dont have a particular denomination, but right now, i go to a pentecostal church. Assembly of God, u?

S

Sinsear

Baptist. But with reformed theology. Ive heard of assemblies of god. Arent they part of the ''ignite'' program?

A

Abing

hmmm, not sure, maybe AG churches in other areas.. but here, nope.
baptist with reformed theology? whats does that mean?

P

Pilgrim

heyy sinsear (...neat double meaning) good to have you join us!
Throw a line if you ever want to chat

S

Sinsear

Well it basically means that we believe in the theology of the reformation. The doctrine and teachings of john calvin, martin luther and many other great reformers. It has to do with the history of the christian church during the 16th century. But i mention it wen speaking of my church because it is important to know wut kind of doctrine you belive in and why. And i personally feel that reformed theology is important when studying about god because it has to with his attributes (mostly his attribute of sovereignty). If you look into the history of the church, reformed theology was always considered accurate while the opposing views were labeled heresy. But nowadays all views are accepted and universal when it shouldnt be that way cuz most churches are teaching about a jesus that isnt in the bible. Its a long explaination but to make it short. It's mostly the belief of calvinism.

S

Sinsear

heyy sinsear (...neat double meaning) good to have you join us!
Throw a line if you ever want to chat
Thanx. Nd yea, i would love to chat.

F

Forgiven83

Thanx. Nd yea, i would love to chat.

Hi David I'm new here too and definately looking for some nice christian peeps to get to know :D Then name's Pamela message me anytime :D