• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Joey_Roddy

Hello everyone,

My full name is Joey Michael Roddy. My nick names are Joseph, Joe and Jo Jo but I prefer Joseph.
You can call me anything you want since it really doesn't matter to me anyhow :)

I was born in Houma, Louisiana, United States Of America. I grew up in a very dysfunctional family. I have one brother and one sister. My sister is the first born, I am the middle child and then there is my brother. My mom got a divorce from my dad in the year of 1993. They were married for 12 years. In the year of 1996 or 1997, I started to play the piano/keyboard by ear. I am naturally talented on my dad's side of the family. I first accepted the Lord in the year of 1997, but I have backslidden over the years due to many spiritual battles.

I personally believe that Salvation is a daily walk of faith. I don't believe in once saved always saved. Everyday we have free will choices to make; either to follow Christ or not. This is just what I believe. I recommit my life to Jesus daily, not just a one time experience, but a daily experience. I am 26 years old and I currently live in Thibodaux, Louisiana, Unites States Of America with my mom and my brother. I lost my job twice and now I am currently unemployed due to not having a driver's license or vehicle.

I am a worship leader at my church. I also lead worship at invited revivals and other Christianity functions. At this moment, this is my current occupation; working for the Lord. I don't get paid, but since I am working for the Lord, I was never in need. I'm praying for God to open up doors for me financially in his timing. Well, that is a summary of who I am and about me. If you want to know more about me, please feel free to contact me either here or at my email address which is [email protected]

Sincerely,
Joey Michael Roddy

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
WELCOME JOSEPH IT SEEMS YOU WILL BE A BIG BLESSING HERE!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Joey_Roddy welcome to Christian Chat.