• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nobleking71

hi to every one there in the christian chat rooms, my name is charles from ghana but now residing in italy. i m introducing my self as a christian brother you all and ready to share the word, the truth to all christian family in this site. i love to listern to music, reading the bible and playing guiter, i love to compose my own christian songs, and i love the nature and all things that God has given to us for our benefit.

BLC

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
Welcome sir. It is good to have you. Tell us how important the grace of God is to your live and to every believer in the body of Christ.

N

nobleking71

Welcome sir. It is good to have you. Tell us how important the grace of God is to your live and to every believer in the body of Christ.[/quot
thanst ks for linking up to me, the grace of God to me is soo inportant to me just like a salt haded to a fresh meat to give a better taste, so see it as heavenly benefits on earth, and a guide.

BLC

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
Welcome sir. It is good to have you. Tell us how important the grace of God is to your live and to every believer in the body of Christ.[/quot
thanst ks for linking up to me, the grace of God to me is soo inportant to me just like a salt haded to a fresh meat to give a better taste, so see it as heavenly benefits on earth, and a guide.
Without the grace of God, the gospel and our lives would be without any flavor and tasteless. I like what you have said, it is so meaningful and refreshing. I hope that you have good fellowship here. There are many beautiful believers that love God with all their heart and are very gracious. I am here often and will be looking forward to talking with you again.

BLC

N

nobleking71

hi BLC, am so grateful that you once again send a mail back to me wow how wonderful my answer to your question was. i thank God for giving me such an answer to embrace your demand. well i am getting to love this website couse its realy a good site be and to expand our faith in the kingdom. i may love to hear from you again, GOD BLESS THIS SITE AND BLESS ALL IN THIS SITE bye.