New National Orwellian i.d. card on the Verge

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AgapeSpiritEyes

A national i.d. card is about to be presented for the purposes of the statist to: track and control every citizen's right to privacy and freedom including to; work medical and financial scrutiny. All under the guise and falsity of giving you protection (a cage). Not only is it an i.d. card but also a retinal scan and fingerprint record. This is another unconstitutional control cog in the big wheel of the Obama statist agenda. Correlating our spiritual analogy. Do we fear persecution more so that we give up our faith in the Lord Jesus? The same do we give up our constitutional power rights for some oligarchy statist mind and life controls of those (instead of serving us control us) by taking away our life liberties for a false hope that they claim is in their power to give us a national utopia living in cages. This is wickedness in high places that is darkness guised as angels of heavenly light here on earth to give us heaven(utopia) on earth.
An information action video
Stop National ID

G

Grey

Wouldnt this fall into the conspiracy section?

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

This is news quidnunc all Obama actions are suspect to conspiracy. Both news information and conspiracy yes.

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

How far is this from the mark?

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
How far is this from the mark?
A million miles away. We have had technology and ability to introduce a system identical to "The Mark" for some time now. Problem is with conspiracy nuts, is most come from America and seem to forget there is life outside of America. A system introduced into America is not going to bring about "The Mark", for that we have to have the big cheese on stage first, THE Antichrist, Beast and Flase prophet, whatever you want to call them, then we also have to have a world more or less under single rule, are we near that? No no. Therefore all this nonsense about "taking the mark" and how to avoid it, is ridiculous.

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

I wrote about a national id card here in the United States that is the efforts of the liberal democrats of our congress, comparing it to the mark, the id card is real and soon to be voted on if you do not have this national i.d. card you will not be employed, it will have retinal scan info back of you hand vein visual picture visual fingerprint record medical information and numerous others, it is not about bringing it into existence it is already to be brought into existence in our nation and voted on in a few days, I am writing about the card being recorded put in a central government info database this is not constitutional and dangerous exchanging our constitutional freedoms and right by a government that was never designed to control the people of this nation. The new mentality of the statist of our elected representative is; exchange your freedoms and right for a false and inept belief that they will create an utopia peace with security while we become slaves to them.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
I am on fence with this, I can see both sides of argument.

If its such an issue against civil liberties, then are Americans taking to the street in protests? Are there demonstrations outside white house and other political buildings? If not why not. IN Uk we had a national ID Card scheme a few years back, however the backlash in Protests and demonstrations changed governments decision to make it compulsory, instead it was changed to voluntary and now after a couple of years its been scraped. The cards can still be used to prove identity for age etc, but it ceases to be a valid legal document.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
you realize the mark will be worldwide right? not national right?