New nose in the room

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Moose

Loose Moose in the hallway. Found a bunch of empty rooms on my first visit, and then ended up in the utubemusic group for a bit of a chew. Still a foreign neck of the woods. So howdy, to all the other mooses and meeses.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Welcome. to cc there are a lot more rooms, bible study, forums, ect

M

Moose

Its not the rooms so much, as people who connect with mooses. That's a just my way, of saying no door posts, or non talking creatures make you feel welcome. Not sure if a moose should let his tongue hang out or wag his tail in public.

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome, delighted to have you here. God Bless.

M

Moose

Nice to meets you damombomb and MartyrNdaMakn. Where's the feed trough?

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Jesus, the living water plenty to drink there. The feed trough would be the prodigal son.

M

Moose

Hummmm……… I'll have to put on da robe and eat fatted calf. Not sure what kind of image that would create. Jewelry falls off me like off a broom stick.

M

Moose

Will I have to develop deep seated personality conflicts and theological insecurity to fit in? Or will just feeling lousy and being fed up with daily pain be enough to fit in? Will I have to stop my tongue in cheek attitudes, and become gentle and humble in spirit, or just more gentle and more humble? Yah, I know, I'll have to stop talking to myself again, won't I?

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
You could go over to the other discussions and join in. Or start your own discussion there.
Peace to you....

B

bluebirdchaser

Welcome welcome Mousier Moose! More gentle and more humble is good for all of us, but honestly I think you'll fit in just fine. Sometimes things can come off the wrong way on forum sites or people may disagree, but I'm thinking and hoping you'll find plenty of good fellowship here :)

M

Moose

I'm sure you're right. Look forward to meeting fellow mooses and meeses. ( That's almost like nieces and nephews I think ).

C

Chezz

Welcome to the site!

B

butterfly712

Hello and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here. :)