New Plague -- Story doesn't make sense

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Who is going to decide which churches are deceiving the people and should be financially ruined?

The Lord is already judging churches as many off them are having to close.
Because the Lord is no longer leading people to support them.

1 Peter 4:17 tells us judgment must begin at the house of God. It also says that if judgment begins with God’s people, the outcome will be worse for those who do not obey the gospel of God so the catholics and the reformers need to take note!
 
aw come on....not with the visions and dreams again....still waiting for the 3 days of darkness. Why do you post this kind of thing?

Is it so you can tell who are the gullible and fearful among us? smh
I believe that the Covid19 pandemic was a dress rehearsal for the real plague.

I believe they had key strategic reasons why they wanted everyone to be vaccinated that had nothing to do with your health or safety. But when this new plague comes it will be legit and will kill many.

I post that to prove that Evangelical Christians are not advising people that the coming plague is fake. I expect that when the plague does come and kills many they will then blame the Christians and others who rejected the Liar, Fauci, as though this now vindicates them and if people had simply submitted to that liar this second plague would not have come.

I think everyone should be warned to not poo poo any new threats of a global pandemic, because they will use that as justification to attack and kill Christians.
 
I believe that the Covid19 pandemic was a dress rehearsal for the real plague.

I believe they had key strategic reasons why they wanted everyone to be vaccinated that had nothing to do with your health or safety. But when this new plague comes it will be legit and will kill many.

I post that to prove that Evangelical Christians are not advising people that the coming plague is fake. I expect that when the plague does come and kills many they will then blame the Christians and others who rejected the Liar, Fauci, as though this now vindicates them and if people had simply submitted to that liar this second plague would not have come.

I think everyone should be warned to not poo poo any new threats of a global pandemic, because they will use that as justification to attack and kill Christians.

Sounds like you all right. Thing is, the little boy who cried wolf and there was no wolf, one day had a real wolf and when he cried out
to the townspeople no one came.

I'm sorry, do you consider yourself a modern day prophet?

Listen....God does not leave those who are His in the dark. We know, if we consult Revelation, there will be many dark days.

I do not and will not follow all the internet sorcerers prophets and you at one time believed Charles the monarch of England was the
anti-Christ......so.....:cautious:

And this video you have posted is from the same woman who presented the 3 days of darkness. She is very prolific. May God , the true God, keep us from these false visions and dreams and grant us in His mercy the wisdom from above and discernment that we do not depend on these fake so called prophets to lead us. This is not of God.
 
Sounds like you all right. Thing is, the little boy who cried wolf and there was no wolf, one day had a real wolf and when he cried out
to the townspeople no one came.

I'm sorry, do you consider yourself a modern day prophet?

Listen....God does not leave those who are His in the dark. We know, if we consult Revelation, there will be many dark days.

I do not and will not follow all the internet sorcerers prophets and you at one time believed Charles the monarch of England was the
anti-Christ......so.....:cautious:

And this video you have posted is from the same woman who presented the 3 days of darkness. She is very prolific. May God , the true God, keep us from these false visions and dreams and grant us in His mercy the wisdom from above and discernment that we do not depend on these fake so called prophets to lead us. This is not of God.
Well I guess that confirms that either you or her is a false prophet.
 
I believe that the Covid19 pandemic was a dress rehearsal for the real plague.

I believe they had key strategic reasons why they wanted everyone to be vaccinated that had nothing to do with your health or safety. But when this new plague comes it will be legit and will kill many.

I post that to prove that Evangelical Christians are not advising people that the coming plague is fake. I expect that when the plague does come and kills many they will then blame the Christians and others who rejected the Liar, Fauci, as though this now vindicates them and if people had simply submitted to that liar this second plague would not have come.

I think everyone should be warned to not poo poo any new threats of a global pandemic, because they will use that as justification to attack and kill Christians.
About fauci and vaccine, the government, the church should let people decide whether to take vaccine or not.

Any man made system forcing people to take something, is highly questionable.

The vaccine did benefit some, as well as harmed some. It should be people s choice.
 
About fauci and vaccine, the government, the church should let people decide whether to take vaccine or not.

Any man made system forcing people to take something, is highly questionable.

The vaccine did benefit some, as well as harmed some. It should be people s choice.
Most churches behaved reprehensibly during the pandemic. They should not have buckled to the government in the US. They had a constitutional right to continue to meet. People who wanted to stay home could. But between taking temperature at the door, social distancing of 3 feet, and hand sanitizer they should have continued to meet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Churchgoer
Most churches behaved reprehensibly during the pandemic. They should not have buckled to the government in the US. They had a constitutional right to continue to meet. People who wanted to stay home could. But between taking temperature at the door, social distancing of 3 feet, and hand sanitizer they should have continued to meet.
Agree.

Praise to God our church hardly had any stop, maybe just a few Sundays, I don't remember.
Because I personally love in person service, I hardly missed any.
 
I'm sorry, do you consider yourself a modern day prophet?

Oh man, don't give him any ideas. He might start charging money to let people know how their lives will turn out of something.

And this video you have posted is from the same woman who presented the 3 days of darkness. She is very prolific. May God , the true God, keep us from these false visions and dreams and grant us in His mercy the wisdom from above and discernment that we do not depend on these fake so called prophets to lead us. This is not of God.

Yessir, that's a good word!