New to christianchat.com!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FCC2013

Hi, I'm FCC 2013. I am obviously new to christianchat.com, so I'll tell you a little bit about me.

I am a 14 year old girl from Ohio. I am ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder), so if I answer a person's question, it may or may not be possible for me to tell a story in my response. I am a freshman; we are the Class of 2013! I am a straight A student that plays tennis. I like: sports (including football), CSI, playing on the Internet, reading, and playing videogames. However, I do not like: makeup, rated R movies, people who think that they are better than everyone else, people that cuss, people that claim to be a Christian but don't have Christian morals, the smell of cigarette smoke, the smell of alcohol, or boys that treat girls like they are objects.

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
You go girlfriend, LOL. Welcome to CC! Hope you love the site. Get into some of the disscussions on this site, i'm sure you'll love them.

God Bless!!

Sharp

May 5, 2009
YOU ARE INSTANTLY COOL

YOU LIKE TENNIS AND HATE MAKEUP

VERY COOL :)

Sep 27, 2009
Hi FCC2013,
Young people like you sometimes set better examples than old people like me. I hope you enjoy CC.