New to the forum

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Taylorz

Oct 5, 2023
Edmonton Alberta
I feel I should let you know that conspiratorially minded folks here call Canada a commie country...

despite the fact that clearly we are not. Sadly, you cannot reason with such people.

They seem to relish making up their own definitions and defying good common sense.
It is really too bad. I have heard this expression also and I really love Canada we have allot to be thankful for here. Also I think every country has there good and not so good.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
It is really too bad. I have heard this expression also and I really love Canada we have
allot to be thankful for here. Also I think every country has there good and not so good.
We also have flat earthers... seriously! Sometimes it is hard to really take some people seriously .:unsure::alien::giggle: