New Trend

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
In what period of time does this happen? You must be referring to the era before contraceptives were invented. These are modern times, no need for anyone to abstain in marriage as a means of birth control.

As long as these arent Christian men, and there are consenting adult women who will freely go along with them, well thats that.

If saved Christians are struggling to abstain, then why lecture to the unsaved about abstaing? The real focus should be on the loose Christians doing things they have no business doing.

Hm. Nope. I'm speaking of this time era. Not to get too personal, but it's a method my husband and I use. Having spoken to other Christian married women, I know I'm not the only one.

I agree we should encourage our brothers and sisters to live the way Christ wants us to and to fight against sexual immorality.

GiveThanks

God Will Make A Way
Dec 6, 2020
Hm. Nope. I'm speaking of this time era. Not to get too personal, but it's a method my husband and I use. Having spoken to other Christian married women, I know I'm not the only one.

I agree we should encourage our brothers and sisters to live the way Christ wants us to and to fight against sexual immorality.
Has this proved to be reliable?