New widow needs prayer for strength

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sophsma

As a new widow with a toddler, I am requesting prayer for strength, courage and motivation to continue being the person and mother my beautiful husband loved with all his heart. We recently began our spiritual journey together to provide our little one a solid christian foundation. I didn't know I would have to make that journey without him. Every breathe drains me and I am so afraid. I appreciate your support in prayer. Thank you.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
You will be in my prayer sophsma, its encouraging to hear you are doing your best for your child. May God bless you and give you all the strength and wisdom you need.

S

shekaniah

Dear Heavenly Father surround her with your love through other people in her life. Bring scriptures to her mind daily to encourage her.
Give her Your perfect peace that surpasses understanding. Protect her and take care of her needs...In Jesus Name, Amen

C

Cabbage

I am praying for you! God will get you through this.
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for this woman to have strength, reassurance, courage, motivation, love, and that You would replace that agony with even more love for You. God, You said in Your word that You would be a husband to the widows and to all of us. I pray that You will embrace her with Your loving arms and five her the energy to take care of the baby. Give her Your peace that passes all understanding. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.
I want you to remember these two verses....Isaiah 40:31 I am an eagle, not a chicken
Isaiah 45:5 5 For your Maker is your husband-- the LORD Almighty is his name-- the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You are never alone, for Jesus 's arms are around you always.
Praying for you and your child for all that is the comfort, joy and streangth of His love for you in Jesus.

God bless
pickles