New

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

a-may

Hi everyone!
I as well am new to christian chat! I am in my first year of college and I chose to attend OSU instead of a christian school (like my parents wanted me too) because I was offered a scholarship for running! Some days I regret my decision...yet I know that God put me here for a reason! It has just been extremely difficult because I have not been able to fellowship with other christians! That's why I joined Christian Chat!
S00000 feel free to chat! :) i'd love it!

God Blesssss
Prvbs31:30

C

Curtis295

God bless, I will pray for you!

As will I be in the same boat come August attending a non christian college! I will need the same support soon!

Good luck and god bless.

A

a-may

What school do you plan to attend?

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome to CC, a-may. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

S

spokenfor316

Hey Welcome to CC! :)