New

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 10, 2020
Hi everyone my name Is Cat and I am bless and thankful for all that Jesus has and continues to see me through. Jesus is my way, my truth my life. Pray that when people look at my life they see Jesus and His great Love for them. Psalm 139 is my life verses. He knows everything about us and knows where we are. We cannot hide from our great God who wants to know us more. He beckons us to just spend time with Him. In His word in prayer and fellowship.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hi everyone my name Is Cat and I am bless and thankful for all that Jesus has and continues to see me through. Jesus is my way, my truth my life. Pray that when people look at my life they see Jesus and His great Love for them. Psalm 139 is my life verses. He knows everything about us and knows where we are. We cannot hide from our great God who wants to know us more. He beckons us to just spend time with Him. In His word in prayer and fellowship.
First off, very well said. If this be you you are, it is an honor to know you.
You are here for a reason. May God bless you with much Mercy, Grace, Kindness beyond understanding, Wisdom beyond your years, many new Friends here and in your own life. Many Blessing upon you, I look forward to chatting with you in your time here...🤗

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Hi Cat, Welcome, Amen and God Bless

oyster67

May 24, 2014
A warm Christian welcome to 'ya, sister Cat:cool:. We are of one mind on these things! So glad you came:).

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. So glad you joined and have a blessed birthday on the 27th, God bless you!

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Hello Cat, and welcome to Christian Chat. We will take you with open arms. May you experience good christian fellowship here. 🌱🍁

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Hello and Welcome to Christian Chat God Bless

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome dear Cat and have a blessed day <3