Newbie from Scotland

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 25, 2009
Just thought I'd say hey. A lot of you have seen me now...but I still was keen to say hi.

So...."Hi!" Hope you all get to know me and enjoy my company!

Markie

S

SamIam

and what if we dont enjoy your company.... then what?? ;)

M

missy2shoes

OH MY GOSH I LOVE SCOTTISH ACCENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................................heh :D

M

missy2shoes

Wow...you even type 'erm' so Scottiishly ;).....haha....welcome ta CC

M

missy2shoes

Btw....I checked out ya photography site....great pics!!......love the one of ya gf Lorna with her violin....clever use of colour

Jul 25, 2009
Lol. I'm not bothered. Bless you all! Thanks for the compliments, missy.

M

S

SamIam

LOL good job markie mark and the funky bunch!

Jul 25, 2009
Huh? Lol.

Just to let you know to visit http://flickr.com/photos/markienelson

The other address has caused a lot of confusion since its my profile page on the site. My own website (which people have been clicking onto from the profile) is slightly out of date.

Thanks for all the compliments about my photography!

Mark