Newbie... That's me!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dodgers4me

Hey All...

I am NEW to this Christian Chat site and am looking to make some friends and engage in some positive conversation! I haven't quite learned how to use this site but maybe in time I will figure it out!

So... if you have any advice or just want to chat let me know! Of course I don't know how you will do that but since I am pretty computer savvy I am sure I will get it figured out :eek:)

Until than.... May the Lord Bless you!

:eek:)

A

Adam952

Hi Dodge,
Welcome to the CC forums. Glad to see you here. Lots of good people here, I'm sure that you'll enjoy your stay.

-A

D

Dodgers4me

LOL... actually my name is Kerri! Thanks for the reply. I am not quite understanding this whole thing. Its lit more complicated that expected but I in time I will get it! So... how are you? Is there a way to chat private with people like an instant message or is it all out in the open?

I

iliketurtles

hey Kerri! you are welcome here as long as your display name isn't referring to the baseball team.. and if it was a typo, you immediately change it to Yankees4me, otherwise idno if you can stay...... hahaha jk! welcome =) im new too! I hope you like it! Let me know if there is anything i can pray for you about =)

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome to CC, Dodgers4me. I have been learning, slowly but surely, how to take advantage of certain features on this site. It makes it easier to navigate. Dodger fan? Technically I am a Cardinal fan, though nowadays I tend to have favorite players all around the leagues I pull for. I hope you enjoy yourself here.