• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kane

Greetings from Philly,

My name is Kane. I'm a 35 yr old female, 2 kids and a dog. I grew up in church as a lot of children do. Like many, my walk with God has always been there, but I have fallen off...a number of times. I know my place is with God and to do his will, I'm slowly getting back on track. My daughter who is 16 has the desire in her heart to follow The Lord which I am blessed and beyond happy about. We encourage one another regarding this. I'm here basically to get added support and love, as well as guidance and answers to some issues I've been facing. Also to testify that, God is EXTRAORDINARY. I dont ask HIM for a second chance; my second was used a LONG time ago, yet I go to HIM and he gives me ANOTHER chance, after chance, after chance, after chance.

Thank you all in advance,

Kane

W

wwjd_kilden

Hi Kane

welcome to CC

A

ASK

Hi:)
Way to set a wonderful example for your children! Hope you find the support you are looking for!

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
welcome to CC! Enjoy your stay here with us!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Kane hello welcome to christian chat.