• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

inluvwithJC

hi im new and im glad that I found this site :) how is everyone :)

J

jimmydiggs

Hello inluvwithJC, welcome to CC.

Y

yaright

Hi Newbie, I'm doing fine thank you. Glad to hear of the upgrades (surgery) in your life which improved your standard of living. I've experienced difficulties that surgery improved. What an awesome gift. Do you have friends and family who support you, and go out with you to experience the things Wisconsin has to offer? Locally, I enjoy going to some of the countless lakes to cool off/ to fish/ or just relax at a table to read a book or write about my life experiences. One of the interesting things started in the family not all that long ago, is to go snorkeling and catch fish while we're under water. We can literally choose which fish we want to catch; and I want to tell you that there are some huge fish that very few know are there.

What are some of the things you enjoy doing?

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello inluvwithJC welcxome to Christian Chat.