Newby looking for the light...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JLBSTORM

Hi,

I am new, obviously. Seeking to learn more about hope and patients.. Just reciently had a BAD breakup and trying to make it on my own. It is a hard struggle but I am trying....

I live in TX hill country on my own little 21acre ranch w/horses, chickens, goats, peacocks, rabbits, cats and dogs. All of which I take care of on my own...

I am seeking a soul mate, had some real heart breakers, well 2 bad ones. But I am seeking peace in my heart, loyalty and trust again..

Hope to meet some people here and connect!

T

taylor_11

Hi JLB! Welcome to CC! I'm Taylor, and I'm also pretty new here =)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hello and welcome to cc. God bless, pckles

W

walkinthespirit

Blessings storm! Let God arise!

C

Celibrate

Welcome! I'm brand new here myself. Sorry to hear about your relationship problems. Surely you need a break before getting into another one, though. Sounds like a wonderful place you have there, but yes, critters are a lot of work. I hope you can find good help. Friends, family nearby?

J

JDawg

Welcome JLBSTORM! Here I just wanted to give you this scripture that came to my mind when I read what u said. Psalm 37 :3-7
3Trust (lean on, rely on, and be confident) in the Lord and do good; so shall you dwell in the land and feed surely on His faithfulness, and truly you shall be fed.4Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart.5Commit your way to the Lord [roll and repose each care of your load on Him]; trust (lean on, rely on, and be confident) also in Him and He will bring it to pass.6And He will make your uprightness and right standing with God go forth as the light, and your justice and right as [the shining sun of] the noonday.7Be still and rest in the Lord; wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him; fret not yourself because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who brings wicked devices to pass. Ur going to make it! Keep your focus on him! He will fill that void your filling in your heart. Trust in Him! God Bless

J

JLBSTORM

Thanks for the replys everyone! I pray I make it thru, every minute seems hard, some good some bad.. I am trying... Just so hurt. My b-day is tomorrow too and we had such wonderful plans together he just dropped me like I was nothing... I just keep praying, Keep the verses coming, I am not very knoweledgable on what verses will help me..

Thank u JDawg, those words brought me some comfort needed...

C

Celibrate

JLB, I know it hurts, but it sounds like it was a problem with him, not you. Rational people just don't do that without an explanation. God has better things planned for you!

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
Hi JLB. Welcome to CC. I will be praying for you that God will strengthen you and bring that special someone into your life. Ther's a saying that my grandmother tells me...." Even if you end up on the other side of the world because of what life brings you, God will either bring your soulmate to you or you to him."

God Bless!