News about the House of One

  • Thread starter Thread starter AboundingGrace
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AboundingGrace

Guest
A tri-building to be built in Germany where the three religions-- Muslims (Friday) Jews (Saturday), Catholics (Sunday) would worship.

It's the one world religion. There is concern that the place where many Jews and Christians were murdered would host such a building of religious peace(?).

In a Jewish news-site there is alarmingly used the scripture from Isaiah 56:7 "My house shall be called a house of prayer for all people." to describe the abomination.

I'd give a link but I figure to let you choose your own trusted sources.

Heard of it?.. comments?
 
Berlin House of One: The first church-mosque-synagogue? - BBC News
June 22, 2014

"The imam involved sees the House of One as "a sign, a signal to the world that the great majority of Muslims are peaceful and not violent"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo8t07lFYiw
Paul Begley- June 23, 2014

"Are you serious?.. The first ever, one world religion temple is going to be built. And where is it going to be built?
"Mecca? No.. Jerusalem? No.. New York City? No.. Rome? No.. London? No..

"Berlin. The heart of neo-nazism. The placed where birthed an idealogy of the cleansing of the earth by the extermination of both Christians and Jews.

The place of the first ever one world religion..Chrislam."

(As long as I'm the only one posting, I'm using links that I have found).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rle5oW6UZkU
Paul Begley- June 19, 2011
Chrislam: one world religion "abomination of desolation" Bible Prophecy

"How can it be that Christians and Muslim could join their faith and become one? It's impossible!"

"The Jesus Christ of the Bible, is not the Jesus Christ of the Quran."

"The Jesus Christ of the Bible is the Son of God."


  • The Messiah of the God of the Bible. There is no other name among men whereby men can be saved. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father but by him. Jesus is the only way, God said 'You shall have no other gods before ME.'"

"The Jesus Christ of the Quran is a man."


  • The Mahdi of the Quran is superior to the Jesus Christ of the Quran.

"Oprah Winfrey thinks that all religions can join together in peace."
Maybe they can because their gods aren't real so it's just a matter of compromising and conforming for the betterment of peace in the world.


  • But the God of the Bible is THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE. "For this is what the LORD says-- he who created the heavens, he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited-- he says: "I am the LORD, and there is no other." (Isaiah 45:18).
  • He has said 'I am the LORD, and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God. (Isaiah 45:5; Deut.4:35, 32:39), "For who is God besides the LORD? And who is the Rock except our God?" (Psalm 18:31). This is what the LORD says-- Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God. (Isaiah 44:6).
  • "Hear O Israel, the Lord is God, He is one." (Deut.6:4). "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might." (Deut.6:5). "You shall fear only the LORD your God; and you shall worship Him and swear by His name. 14"You shall not follow other gods, any of the gods of the peoples who surround you." Deut.6:13-14).

"King Solomon got into trouble when he compromised his exclusive covenant with God by accepting the pagan religions."

Excerpt from the video.
additions by poster- bulleted
 
Just wanted to post this as the above video suggests Rick Warren supports the idea.
This proves he doesn't!

Before you post videos bringing someone into disrepute, you need to do a bit more
research to make sure you are not directly responsible for perpetuating a lie.

Here is the rest of Warren’s response:
The so-called "Chrislam" rumor is 100 percent false. If the guy who started this
libelous myth, or anyone else who passed it on, had obeyed our Lord's command
(Matt. 18:18-20) to come directly to me, and then asked what I actually
believed—they would have been embarrassed to learn that I believe the exact
opposite. As a fourth generation Christian pastor, my life and ministry is built
on the truth that Jesus is the only way, and our inerrant Bible is our only true authority.

As an evangelist, I spend much of my time speaking to non-Christian groups.
You cannot win your enemies to Christ; only your friends, so we must build
bridges of friendship and love to those who believe differently so Jesus can
walk across that bridge into their hearts. Besides, it is not a sin, but rather
COMMANDED by Jesus that we love our enemies. In the past 10 years, Saddleback
Church has baptized over 22,000 new adult believers—simply because we express
love to those who don’t know Christ yet.

It is nonsense to believe that you must compromise your beliefs, or water down your
convictions in order to love someone, or even just treat them with dignity.

Jesus was called "the friend of sinners" by the legalistic Pharisees because he hung
out with (and clearly loved) unbelievers. I HOPE YOU will 1) Always believe that
EVERYONE needs Jesus as their Lord & Savior. 2) Have the courage to associate
with nonbelievers in order to love them and bring them to the Savior. 3) Consider
being called "a friend of sinners" a Christ-like compliment. 4) Refuse to pass
on rumors until you've checked for the truth with the person accused. The false
statements above should be removed.

Will this put an end to the controversy? Should it? Or is it, as Warren says, the "lie that won't die"?


Rick Warren Addresses Rumors He Supports Chrislam — Charisma News
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your post.
I had not intended to name any Christian individuals that the video speaker says is involved. That is entirely his statement.

I am only interested in the topic itself and if it has any relevance to scripture from our Bible.

Just wanted to post this as the above video suggests Rick Warren supports the idea.
This proves he doesn't!

Before you post videos bringing someone into disrepute, you need to do a bit more
research to make sure you are not directly responsible for perpetuating a lie.

Here is the rest of Warren’s response:
The so-called "Chrislam" rumor is 100 percent false. If the guy who started this
libelous myth, or anyone else who passed it on, had obeyed our Lord's command
(Matt. 18:18-20) to come directly to me, and then asked what I actually
believed—they would have been embarrassed to learn that I believe the exact
opposite. As a fourth generation Christian pastor, my life and ministry is built
on the truth that Jesus is the only way, and our inerrant Bible is our only true authority.

As an evangelist, I spend much of my time speaking to non-Christian groups.
You cannot win your enemies to Christ; only your friends, so we must build
bridges of friendship and love to those who believe differently so Jesus can
walk across that bridge into their hearts. Besides, it is not a sin, but rather
COMMANDED by Jesus that we love our enemies. In the past 10 years, Saddleback
Church has baptized over 22,000 new adult believers—simply because we express
love to those who don’t know Christ yet.

It is nonsense to believe that you must compromise your beliefs, or water down your
convictions in order to love someone, or even just treat them with dignity.

Jesus was called "the friend of sinners" by the legalistic Pharisees because he hung
out with (and clearly loved) unbelievers. I HOPE YOU will 1) Always believe that
EVERYONE needs Jesus as their Lord & Savior. 2) Have the courage to associate
with nonbelievers in order to love them and bring them to the Savior. 3) Consider
being called "a friend of sinners" a Christ-like compliment. 4) Refuse to pass
on rumors until you've checked for the truth with the person accused. The false
statements above should be removed.

Will this put an end to the controversy? Should it? Or is it, as Warren says, the "lie that won't die"?


Rick Warren Addresses Rumors He Supports Chrislam — Charisma News
 
In the possibility that my interest in the topic might be misunderstood. I've decided to discontinue it.

Please inform the Forum officials to delete this thread.
 
Hi the video description says Chrislam is being led by Rick Warren
when this is a false rumour.

It doesn't surprise me that there will be some people who will try to
make an argument that all religions should come together and I
suppose with the conflicts as the are, people will try the idea of
uniting Christian and Muslim beliefs.

I think that the true Christian will have nothing to do with
this. I also think that the true Muslim who fully follows their beliefs
will have nothing to do with this. How could they it's like oil
and water.

It wouldn't be the first time it has been suggested though. I remember this
idea doing the circuit when I was a teen - before You Tube :)
 
Hi abounding, sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, it's just that
I have seen similar videos on here where false rumours are spread.
I just think we need to be careful in this regard.


The topic itself probably does have relevance given the current conflicts.
Some bright spark somewhere will have the idea of trying to integrate
Christian and Muslim beliefs.

I think if you want to delete a thread you will need to contact a mod.
 
Thank you again for your 'heads up'.. It made me rethink what I was doing versus what I wanted to do in sharing on the topic.

I had not taken the information strictly from the video guy of the link I posted, the house of one is a legitimate news item. However it seems that I did not take the time to more thoughtfully select from where I got my information on the topic, in looking at the video again I can see how overly sensationalized it really is.

My first awareness of the news topic of the house of one was from a reputable news site, but it was Jewish so I looked for something from the Christian world and only found that video guy. If I continue the topic, I'll certainly give more thought to whether or not I use their information.
 
'chrislam' is really not even a real thing...it is just one of those sensational alarmist things someone made up...like the 'kundalini warning' scare...