News? Where can I find real news?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
You probably won't find any news sources that are not biased towards one side or another

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
thats why there are four gospels

so you have all points of view.

left, right, up, down,

whatever.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
OP are you ok. I switch off when its sports news. I dont bother reading it or listening to it and if anyone wins a game Im like hooray but if I dont know them personally it doesnt actually affect me.

My former boss used to always play sports radio when driving the ute but I would tune out cos it was nothing but people yabbering on about sports. However, he thought it was super important, he coached hockey and I suppose was interested in all that was going on.

My dad too, would onterrupt me whatver I was doing and announce some random cricket news of whatever score it was. He didnt coach or even play for any team so Im like why is it so important? But then thats the thing, it was news for him, just because.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Dad...4 runs off 20 overs!

Me...huh?

I boycotted news since last year:sneaky:. I check the weather on my phone and I watch the news here from a biblical perspective and in the spirit of faith:
The Victory Channel - YouTube
Victory News - VICTORY Original Programming (govictory.com)
If I am gonna watch news daily that is one sided, well....it's gonna be on God's side lined up with his word and that is what I hear and see when I watch this channel ;). Can't argue with the God's word and if you are gonna argue with a news outlet that stands on God's word, you might want to rethink your faith as a Christian altogether (just trying to keep it real here :giggle: lol, may step on some toes, but now is not an hour to be silent....)

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
some people get addicted to bad news and always cant wait to find out what is wrong with everything, so they'll just say whatever just to have something to talk about. They gleefully report anything they want to criticise.

Im like ok whatever. Tell it to the hand.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
If someone you knew went off overseas or something and didnt come back, when expected yes THEN maybe you want to find out about them but otherwise, no news is GOOD news.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Church newsletter always has news. If you have any news, you just tell the church secretary and they will print it in the next one.

I submit library news to the school newsletter. If parents dont bother to read it, then they dont know thats all. Children arent always the best messengers tho lol

Angels are.