nice lyrics

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

karine___

theres this song , i couldn't find a version in english so i tried to translate and with the help of a friend who isn't even a Christian lol (yet:p) . its a blessing so i wanted to share

rejoice and believe firmly
that the Lord never forsakes you
if you belong to Him completely

leave worry, leave distress
God already sees everything ahead of you
He will show you help

Don't stay in doubt
God wants to continue with you
He wants to guide you securely

see the work ready
now is still the right time
do u want to lose it(time)?

who looks back , who asks a lot
will soon be discouraged and disheartened
will remain still on the way

just put yourself in Gods hands
He gives joy , courage ,understanding
with Him u will win!

this is the song YouTube - ‪Freue dich und glaube fest‬‏

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
THAT IS AWSOME! I WAS ALSO HEARD A BEAUTIFUL SONG CALLED THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM(THE QWEST)
IF YOU GET A CHANCE LOOK IT UP BY JENNIFER HUDSON! THANKS

N

NMsmile

thanks for sharing!